Τhe following Module “The use of Web 2.0 technology to enhance learning in a multicultural classroom ” aims to enrich teacher’s ICT knowledge and support the development of their ICT competences by offering an attractive set of tools and activities with instructional guidelines on how to use them in practice in order to facilitate inclusion and success of (newly arrived) migrant and refugee students.
After the completion of the Module teachers will be able to:
- Design and develop high-quality resources for migrant and refugee students
- Match specific curriculum standards to particular software packages and computer applications
- Transform traditional curricula with the incorporation of a range of relevant Web 2.0 technology tools
- Use a number of Web 2.0 technology tools to support migrant and refugee children social inclusion
- Use a number of Web 2.0 technology tools to support migrant and refugee children linguistic skills